Wednesday, June 10, 2009

T-Minus 13 hours until I leave.

Hello all!

Thanks to Jordon's brilliant idea of blogging about my trip to keep those who care updated, I am setting this thing up. I leave tomorrow (Thursday) at 4:40 p.m. and head to LA (it will be my first time setting foot on the grounds of Cali...woo) and we have a two hour wait until we head off to Melbourne. We arrive Saturday morning I believe and get to check out our project site and get settled in the Hostel.

For those of you who aren't familiar, I am not studying abroad, I am going through an organization called the International Student Volunteers. We'll be doing I guess what you could call habitat or green work, and also working with an endangered bird. I am also getting the privilege of site seeing as well-this will all take place in a 4 week period. Then i'm going to be in Fiji for 6 days after that for a little vaca before I head home.

I guess that's it for now. I love you all, and thanks for taking the time to read this blog...i'll be updating it as much as I can.

p.s.
DO NOT CALL MY PHONE. email me at lnskr9@mizzou.edu (yes g-ma that is my correct email address) or facebook me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment